• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Smiley Layout Poll

Smiley Table Layout

• Reorder Alphabetically

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Keep As Is

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • IDB

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
BOP recently reorganized the smiley table, and it’s good that they aren’t going to move around anymore, but…I still get lost in it.

The way my brain works, I would have a much easier time if they were listed alphabetically by smiley code. Anybody else think the same way? Just curious, mostly…

Vote For One:

Reorder Alphabetically
Keep as Is
IDB

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Why don't you just edit your preferred smilie list so the 15 smilies you use most are what comes up?

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
why dont we get a real IDB smile instead of this POS ==> :idb:

:rolleyes:
PM Joe with a request. If you have the .gif image of it, he may well be willing.

Or he may post in this thread and after a :rolleyes: at the subject, offer to make :idb2: the one you want it to be.

Of course he may just :rolleyes: and say no.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Ok, then populate the list with the ones you cannot remember. You don't use that many, do you?

JeepinOutlaw

Not helping the situation
VIP
I don't like how the manage attachments button is before the Post quick reply, I ALWAYS click that one first...

SGNellett

BANNED!
I would like it if the board could somehow populate with the 15 or so that we use the most, and change accordingly. As a result, I voted IDB!
:jump:
:untrue:
:puzzled:
:beerchug:
:pirate:
:D
:nono:
:rolleyes:
:rockz:
:eek:
:panic:
:wtf:
:rotflmao:
:wifey:
:owned:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Never thought about alphabetically... but if you knew the name of a smiley you wouldn't really need to look it up to begin with... but whatever it's a valid question... as for a new idb smiley fine, find one, but it would be idb2 so as not to mess up all the ones already posted as idb.

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
Never thought about alphabetically... but if you knew the name of a smiley you wouldn't really need to look it up to begin with... but whatever it's a valid question... as for a new idb smiley fine, find one, but it would be idb2 so as not to mess up all the ones already posted as idb.
It's hard to describe. Different brains work differently. I don't consciously remember the names, but recognising them in a sorted list is a different matter.
It may be a mild OCD trait, for all I know.

Doesn't really matter, they're just smileys. I was mostly curious what % leans the same way. As usual, the majority lean toward IDB. :pirate: