• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Smileys need to change

Jeffery

Feeding a nation of slobs
in the box to the right when we post this, the same ones appear everytime and everyday. Need different instead of loading a 1000 that takes 5 minutes :naw:

Why not rotate them up? :shrug:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Because the smilies are carefully chosen to be the same width in the columns they show in. If random you'd get several wide smilies on the same line and they'd either stretch the editor or cut into the place to type. It actually took some time and trial and error to get what I felt were a decent group of smilies that fit together well and to do so they had be kept in a specific order.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
If you're feeling lucky you can use the :random smilie to have a randomly chosen on inserted into your post.

Jeffery

I may have to quit this forum.

Without :zdunce: and :bangnerd:

and me see others use them with glee,

it is not fun :teary:

This is an e-threat.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Just link me to what images those smilies should be and I'll consider it. What are you growing these days, corn? 1 bushel per smilie?

Jeffery

I cant find them dammit. zdunce is a dude sitting in the corner with a messed up eye :jump:

They were old JU smiles. THey are required here at JUOT. Way better than any other in your group. Just takes a few. Like to have :mad: too, and :furious:

Edit: HA! got furious already!!! nice