• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

so im taking this girl out.....

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
negative
the first night we hung out was funny
i went to a bar and got hammered and she went to her friends and got drunk
then we met at my buddys apt and stayed the night there
i made a move for the pussy and was shot down cold
well, a week later i came back down from SA and stayed at her place and knocked the bottom out of it
i was going to leave in the middle of the night, but she woke up and caught me
heres how it went

i get out of her bed get dressed and head for the door
as soon as i touch the doorknob, she says 'where are you going'
me(starting to panic): to smoke a cig??
her: ill go too
then i think '****!!'

well, now shes my girlfriend and its not so bad
she loves to fawk
and ive finally gotten over whatever it was that kept me from being able to bust a nut in a chicks mouth
she loves to swallow :agree:
She must not love to swallow anymore since ya got all those kids

:pirate:

Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
16 years and 5 kids later…. Today is our 10th anniversary. We’re having a birthday party for the baby today. Heading to Washington for 5 days in a week to celebrate our anniversary. Life is good.

John

Transplant
VIP
16 years and 5 kids later…. Today is our 10th anniversary. We’re having a birthday party for the baby today. Heading to Washington for 5 days in a week to celebrate our anniversary. Life is good.
Five kids. I’m not sure if I admire that or feel sorry for you. Especially, with all of those girls. I’ve changed my tune and kids (one of two) are great but I can’t imagine five. I do kinda want a kid if my own now. for some reason, I’ve always had a feeling that I’ll have a daughter. That would be cool, but I know I’d be hyper protective of her. Id beat the fuck out of somebody for messing with R or either of our dogs, I can’t imagine if it was my daughter.

Let alone five of them. Fuckin A man.

John

Transplant
VIP
I’m pretty sure it would be a lot like this with some country ass shit mixed in.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Five kids. I’m not sure if I admire that or feel sorry for you. Especially, with all of those girls. I’ve changed my tune and kids (one of two) are great but I can’t imagine five. I do kinda want a kid if my own now. for some reason, I’ve always had a feeling that I’ll have a daughter. That would be cool, but I know I’d be hyper protective of her. Id beat the fuck out of somebody for messing with R or either of our dogs, I can’t imagine if it was my daughter.

Let alone five of them. Fuckin A man.
It’s incredibly stressful. I have a shitload of gray hair now.