• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Social Networking / JUOT Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, MySpace, Gmail

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You can now add these fields to your postbit (the area around your avatar).

In addition to the built in fields for AIM, Skype, and other services, the ones above have been added. To enter your info for any of them go to the User CP -> Edit Your Details and scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your ID's or usernames into the appropriate fields and the icons will show up letting people visit your pages and/or contact you. The Gmail is pretty lame as it only opens an email to your address but hey if you want to use it more power to you.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
I am encouraged to see this site keep you excited and engaged. When you switch gears back into employment you'll be kicking ass all over again.

:beerchug:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Thanks...

For MySpace it has to be your friend id# not your 'username' - to find your id $ if you normally use a username (myspace.com/username) go to your profile, view all friends, and then copy the long number in the URL, that is your friend ID. For example mine is: 40646922.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I am encouraged to see this site keep you excited and engaged. When you switch gears back into employment you'll be kicking ass all over again.

From my remote view here at the monastic retreat (not at the monastery this week), I consider what Joe is doing on JUOT as a form of therapy. Both occupational (training the fingers/hands to do as he demands) and mental (getting the brain fully tuned up again).

:thup2:

will_m

White and Nerdy

If I were him, I would be bored as hell and looking for stuff to do and this board is perfect for that.

:yup: