• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

srt8 wk's

John

Transplant
VIP
I'd love to pick up a set of the SRT wheels for my Overland. Much better looks than the bling it came with.
Personally, I don't think WK SRT8 wheels would look good on your Overland. Are they still the same bolt pattern?

Post a pic of one and prove me wrong on the looks.

Gotta bump this. Found myself looking at another Srt8 grand, wk1.

Actually went to see it. I know you guys hate them but I’m torn on wasting my money on one.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Gotta bump this. Found myself looking at another Srt8 grand, wk1.

Actually went to see it. I know you guys hate them but I’m torn on wasting my money on one.
I drove my dad's for a week while doing and axle swap on my XJ.

I hated the 20" wheels and low profile tires for daily driving.

Thing was of course awful in the snow. Managed to get stuck in 2" in a flat parking lot.

It was, however, very nice to be able to just punch it and hang on, and see everything disappear in your rearview. Very easy to get yourself separated from traffic or a bad situation with a road rager.

All in all, I was glad to have my XJ back when it was all over.

Bart Giamatti

It was, however, very nice to be able to just punch it and hang on, and see everything disappear in your rearview. Very easy to get yourself separated from traffic or a bad situation with a road rager.
A dealer let me stomp on it, yep theyre quick. Was funny to move like that in THAT platform.

I'd never consider one since from what I gather, that entire generation of vehicle is shit.

John

Transplant
VIP
WKs aren’t that bad, but if I was buying an SRT of that generation I would have got a Magnum, 300 or Charger since the SUV version can’t SUV and you get much better MPG and performance.

Bart Giamatti

WKs aren’t that bad, but if I was buying an SRT of that generation I would have got a Magnum, 300 or Charger since the SUV version can’t SUV and you get much better MPG and performance.
I pretty much always rule out any sedan. & I value the wagon for the typical SUV look in this case

John

Transplant
VIP
Cool story bro. Not really sue what you meant though. So you’d prefer a SRT Magnum?

Bart Giamatti

Vs a sedan, yes.

I'd take the grand Cherokee over the magnum though. Just for stupid fun, it's more rare I guess, and I guess at this point I'm used to SUV seating.