• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

still cannot access juot.net

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
Fawk all of you!! I cleared my cache, my history and deleted my bookmark.juot.net still brings me to the bop frog. Pwg works.

I went and got lunch from the cafeteria.... My change was $6.66, there is snow covered by ice and it is upper thirties in the middle of April. At least juot can fawking work!!!!!

Azj, send me some sun and heat! I am a crabby-assed bitch today!!

Fawk all of you!! I cleared my cache, my history and deleted my bookmark.juot.net still brings me to the bop frog. Pwg works.

I went and got lunch from the cafeteria.... My change was $6.66, there is snow covered by ice and it is upper thirties in the middle of April. At least juot can fawking work!!!!!

Azj, send me some sun and heat! I am a crabby-assed bitch today!!
:eek:

Woah!!

here maybe this will help....

From Sat...

it was probably around 75* then

Note no snow or ice. :D

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Sometimes us computer folk have trouble with the darnedest things. :D
Like the tech that couldn't figure out our mouse that one time at work?

Yeah, she instilled a SHITLOAD of confidence at that point.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Like the tech that couldn't figure out our mouse that one time at work?

Yeah, she instilled a SHITLOAD of confidence at that point.
I've had that kind of experience.

Or then there's the time I had our contractor come in to replace a UPS battery... and the ****er turned it (and the attached server) off without warning. :banghead:

He learned from that experience.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Is this at your job? Do they have their own DNS server? Can you edit your HOSTS file if you want?