• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Storydude: serious question

There are lots of misfits, losers, fat, ugly, strange people on this board.

Why do you think people singled you out as a turd beyond others?

Seriously, I don't understand what makes people get so angry and confrontational over some of this stuff. Crack me up.

off a cough said:
There are lots of misfits, losers, fat, ugly, strange people on this board.

Why do you think people singled you out as a turd beyond others?

Seriously, I don't understand what makes people get so angry and confrontational over some of this stuff. Crack me up.
Maybe the fact that I am comfortable enough in my life not to give a ****? Me, Mine, And my stuff is all I care about. Everything else is crap. EVERYONE ELSE is crap.

Or it could be the fact that JU got fleeced with something as EASY to disprove as a Wrongful Death suit :jammin:

Silence [JU]

Archived
storydude said:
Maybe the fact that I am comfortable enough in my life not to give a ****? Me, Mine, And my stuff is all I care about. Everything else is crap. EVERYONE ELSE is crap.

Or it could be the fact that JU got fleeced with something as EASY to disprove as a Wrongful Death suit :jammin:

backpedal, backpedal, misdirection, lie lie lei... :clapping:

Silence said:
backpedal, backpedal, misdirection, lie lie lei... :clapping:
Seems to be a benchmark around here.

Or did you forget that YOU said that YOU had INFO about ME?

Keep it up. Thousands on JUWelfare are depending on you for entertainment.

Silence [JU]

Archived
storydude said:

I said what? That captain rock guy baited you along. I said nothing. You = :owned:

keep backpedaling jabba :wavin2:

storydude said:

yeah entertain us with his personal info........he's a fawking murderer isn't he?

Sidewalkman said:
yeah entertain us with his personal info........he's a fawking murderer isn't he?
I'll save eric(Or whoever is playing Eric the trouble)

Aaron sterling
768 south Division Apt 1
Buffalo NY 14210.

Stop by!

Silence [JU]

Archived
storydude said:
Let them laugh.

Like we all laugh at you moving to a barren Nuke testing site.

yeah you all laugh at me. Baren nuke testing site? where did you go to school buffalose?

what is it like in the land of the :owned: :beerchug:

Silence said:
yeah you all laugh at me. Baren nuke testing site? where did you go to school buffalose?

what is it like in the land of the :owned: :beerchug:
Sure looks like one to me.

no trees, no hills(YOUR ADMISSION) no greenery, no NOTHING.

Perfect place for a lonely miser.

that IS the reason you attack so many people on the internet. The signs are all over, so why deny it? Admitting you have a problem is the first step to getting help.

Silence [JU]

Archived
storydude said:
Sure looks like one to me.

no trees, no hills(YOUR ADMISSION) no greenery, no NOTHING.

Perfect place for a lonely miser.

that IS the reason you attack so many people on the internet. The signs are all over, so why deny it? Admitting you have a problem is the first step to getting help.

no trees no hills? please do tell us about northern arizona bird of ghey V2 :clapping:

:owned: again

Silence said:
no trees no hills? please do tell us about northern arizona bird of ghey V2 :clapping:

:owned: again
YOUR ADMISSION. MINOR ELEVATION CHANGES.

I could care less if the place had a fountian squirting liquid gold. It's STILL a barren Wasteland.

Silence [JU]

Archived
storydude said:
YOUR ADMISSION. MINOR ELEVATION CHANGES.

I could care less if the place had a fountian squirting liquid gold. It's STILL a barren Wasteland.

what? you are on DRUGS :clapping:

and of cours :owned: by your lies again :spinhead:

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=667894

Silence said:
there is elevation on the parcel but not much. It is surrounded by hills thunderbird park style to the north and south. Mountains to the west. Shooting range across the street about 2 miles west but owns all land, blm land north to road, south, west. House is set back about 2K feet from road. Back yard is horse stalls (10) and a roping arena.

of course the parcel isn't on a mountain dumbass :clapping:

I am at 2700 feet. There is an 8000 foot mountain 20 miles away :spinhead: