• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Tapatalk Database Errors Today

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Noticing a number of Database Errors from multiple Tapatalk users today- looks like coming from thread subscriptions and ignore lists mostly.

Anyone using Tapatalk noticing these problems?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I found an update for Tapatalk was out that I had missed. Updated the back end to the latest version- hopefully that fixes it.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Meh... Tapatalk fawked something up then. Hopefully they will fix it soon. Look for an update in the app store.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It would seem Tapatalk is giving a database error every time someone makes a new post with Tapatalk.

To the user it loos like their post did not go through, but it does show up on the forum.

Oddly it doesn't happen on new threads- only replies to existing threads.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Tapatalk gave me a patch file to try- seems to work. I looked at the differences between it and the old file, all they did was comment out a bunch of code relating to thread subscriptions. :shrug: