• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The best Pipe Dreams..

99XJ [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
If anything, too many over think things around here.
I'd rather over think than under think. If I miss one item at the planning stage, that could SEVERELY impact the implementation stage.

Jeffery [JU]

Archived
99XJ said:
I'd rather over think than under think. If I miss one item at the planning stage, that could SEVERELY impact the implementation stage.

Then you obviously lack enough instinct to react quick/correctly when the situation calls. :zdunce:

ccsp [JU]

Archived
99XJ said:
I need a pickup to haul drywall, but I should plow with it to, and maybe get a trailer or, maybe not. :rotflmao:

Im looking for something in the $5K range so Im gonna test drive some 25-35K trucks.

99XJ said:
It isn't like most of the ideas that people have on here haven't been done before. If nothing else, all people need to do is go speak with someone who is successfully doing what they would like to do, perhaps even go to work for them for a while to learn the business, and then get busy. All thinking ends up doing for many, is thinking of reasons not to try, instead of actually going out and trying.

99XJ [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:
It isn't like most of the ideas that people have on here haven't been done before. If nothing else, all people need to do is go speak with someone who is successfully doing what they would like to do, perhaps even go to work for them for a while to learn the business, and then get busy. All thinking ends up doing for many, is thinking of reasons not to try, instead of actually going out and trying.
See, I did work for someone who was sucessful in this business in that market. His overhead was much lower though. Place started out as a convenience store/bait shop like 20 years prior.

99XJ said:
See, I did work for someone who was sucessful in this business in that market. His overhead was much lower though. Place started out as a convenience store/bait shop like 20 years prior.

You are heads above the pipe dream stage then, IMO.

99XJ [JU]

Archived
Jeffery said:
No.

Now back to your overthinking. Overthinking is worse than underthinking, think about that awhile while I get ahead :wavin2:
You had everything plopped into your lap. Some of us have to start out from scratch.

Josh [JU]

Archived
Hedley Lamarr said:

:mrwave: