• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The best Pipe Dreams..

99XJ [JU]

Archived
Josh* said:
Yes I do have a reason.

And here it is: Try........What?
Specialty beer retail. If you know your product, and you are the only one sellign it, others who are like you will come. I was just pricing out the beer section of my store, and it looks like it will take up too much space, and cost too much, so, may have to either nix it, completely, or tone it WAY back.

Josh [JU]

Archived
99XJ said:
Specialty beer retail. If you know your product, and you are the only one sellign it, others who are like you will come. I was just pricing out the beer section of my store, and it looks like it will take up too much space, and cost too much, so, may have to either nix it, completely, or tone it WAY back.

I don't know the product all that well, nor do I have any idea where I'd sell. I guess I'd have to partner with my neighbor's buddies up at our local place, like he plans on it.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
:jump:

I should go back through the archives and pull out all of my old pipe dreams. Off the top of my head:

Viper
M3
V8 swap for TJ
Backyard shooting range

My batting average is 50% with this short list. Probably much lower because I think I mentally block the failures.