• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Ladies Room is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I have closed the underperforming forum The Ladies Room. The handful of threads in it were moved to Off Topic Light.

The Ladies Room was removed in preparation of an exciting new forum expected later this week.

mnLiberty

JUOT
VIP
I have closed the underperforming forum The Ladies Room. The handful of threads in it were moved to Off Topic Light.

The Ladies Room was removed in preparation of an exciting new forum expected later this week.
The handful of threads should reside in OT, not OT light....

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The handful of threads should reside in OT, not OT light....
:puzzled: The Ladies Rooms threads were always visible to guests- they were not hidden like OT.

However if you know the name or link to any threads you want moved to OT I will do it.

pejeeper

Ninjas need not apply
VIP
Is the new forum going to be called 'the Blue Oyster Bar'? For all the man ass lovers visiting this forum?

Big AL

Cool Dood.
Mods having trouble spelling.

It is quite amazing how some mods on here seem to have trouble in spelling members names and the names of other sites.

Oh I see, they are using low intelligence childish insults it seems. :nono:

I guess that shows clearly what fantastic mods they are.

Here is a link to some other childish insults they may find useful as they impress people with their awesome wit.
https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090604235235AAGBK5E

Don't forget the STFUs mandatory comment at the bottom. Wait would you like me to spell it again for you?

Last edited:

Big AL

Cool Dood.
Posts 4, 5 and 6. Made by mods who seem to have trouble spelling. Easy to see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.