• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The most important thing you will read in your life!

richardh777

Hello all!
Hope everyone is good!
I just want to share a truth to you that for me seemed like nothing at first to me but became a seed planted in my heart blooming into an amazing relationship with the real living God years after I heard it.
The most important thing you will hear in your life is this. So please read it!
The bible says "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" "as it is written 'there is none righteous, no not one'",
and this is the reason we die as the bible says "Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
and this has separated us from God, and according to the bible when we die we will face the judgement of God for our sins in hell forever,
but God in his great love made a way back to him when he sent his son Jesus Christ to earth 2000 years ago, born of a virgin.
He lived a sinless life and was beaten beyond human recognition for our sins and hung on the cross and died.
Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Three days later he rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.
God tells us to receive this amazing free gift of eternal life we must repent of our sins, and believe.
That is to turn away from our sins and turn to God and believe on Jesus Christ with all our hearts for the forgiveness of sins.
You can know God on this earth and after you die have eternal life with him if you repent and believe because God will give you the Holy Spirit of promise
by which you can supernaturally have a relationship with God and as the bible says "worship in Spirit and in truth".
Romans 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved
If you read this I am eternally grateful, thanks so much for your time.
God Bless

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
Hello all!
Hope everyone is good!
I just want to share a truth to you that for me seemed like nothing at first to me but became a seed planted in my heart blooming into an amazing relationship with the real living God years after I heard it.
The most important thing you will hear in your life is this. So please read it!
The bible says "all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" "as it is written 'there is none righteous, no not one'",
and this is the reason we die as the bible says "Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
and this has separated us from God, and according to the bible when we die we will face the judgement of God for our sins in hell forever,
but God in his great love made a way back to him when he sent his son Jesus Christ to earth 2000 years ago, born of a virgin.
He lived a sinless life and was beaten beyond human recognition for our sins and hung on the cross and died.
Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Three days later he rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.
God tells us to receive this amazing free gift of eternal life we must repent of our sins, and believe.
That is to turn away from our sins and turn to God and believe on Jesus Christ with all our hearts for the forgiveness of sins.
You can know God on this earth and after you die have eternal life with him if you repent and believe because God will give you the Holy Spirit of promise
by which you can supernaturally have a relationship with God and as the bible says "worship in Spirit and in truth".
Romans 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved
If you read this I am eternally grateful, thanks so much for your time.
God Bless
What the actual fuck are you ranting about?