• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The thread you've been waiting years for is a reality: JoshPants

eysdan

WTF?
VIP
I was wondering if this was ever going to happen. I remember this from back in the old JUOT.

Awesome Josh, Fawking Awesome :beerchug: :thup2:

Josh

meh
:jump: Classic.

Is that a Robin Yount shirt? I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of his cards in a box in my garage loft.
:agree:

And one more thought: I have no idea what blend that fabric is, but if it has any cotton content, I really hoped you washed the material first cuz it's gonna shrink when you wash it. It will not end well.
Yeah, no way I thought of that.

I fine garmet such as this must be hand washed only.
:agree: If at all. These are for special occasions only. :clapping:

I'd like to suggest getting an old black Singer sewing machine from a thrift shop. You should be able to find one that has enough of it's parts to function properly, just needs cleaning and oiling and a new needle, and try that out. You will be AMAZED at how much better that works than the POS you used to make your pants. Which are a wonderful thing, considering the circumstances.

Then you can use your old sewing machine to make lots of fun, unique, and interesting stuff, like: Custom cell phone holsters, concealed carry pistol holsters, winch covers, handbags for the SO, outdoor gear of all sorts, bookbags or backpacks for the student in your life, and dare I say it, more pants.

:beerchug:
This was sort of a one-time, proof of concept sort of thing.

what in the hell is wrong with you?
I think you know the answer to that.

oh Josh, you need to make a pair with the Skull Skates logo next time :jump:
:rotflmao: :clapping:

You need to make him a commercial. In the same manner the commercials for the Snuggie were made.

that would :rockz:
I actually do have a commercial in mind inspired by the croatiansensation. It *might* happen.

I was wondering if this was ever going to happen. I remember this from back in the old JUOT.

Awesome Josh, Fawking Awesome :beerchug: :thup2:
:beerchug:

Hubjeep

:hub: :hub2:
Ultra-Premium
Was this a long-term goal, I don't recall reading about the idea in the past?

Nice work on those pants. :yup: