• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

This is genius... (Key holder)

Ardvark

Yeh sorry joe..dont see the genius in it

I have not touched my car key since i got the car. I never lock my car. My office is always open for me at work and i park in garage so i go in house through garage

Key is in the sunglass holder. Push button start.

Justin

Damn.
VIP

I have not touched my car key since i got the car. I never lock my car. My office is always open for me at work and i park in garage so i go in house through garage

You never park in a public space?

BlackDak

Banned
VIP

I forgot I put my spare key in my golf bag which I always leave in the trunk and drove around for 4-5 months, not knowing my car was never locked and anyone could steal my clubs or even my car.

Ardvark

The only time that my car was brokem into they smashed the window and ripped out all the stereo equipment.
If they want it they will get it no matter what i do