• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Virtually Brand New Bose QuietComfort (QC15) over-ear noise cancelling headphone $150

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
So we found stuff put away years ago. First is my (still working) tried and tested Bose QC15 noise cancelling headphones I owned for several years before getting sick, used them on many a plane ride and they work.

The noise cancellation features is perfect at quieting rhythmic noises like airplane engines fans, and other mechanically generated noises. It's not going to quiet a crying baby electronically but the fact they are over ear headphones offers some help for that.

Anyway, I'm keeping mine, but next to it was a second pair completely unused that was purchased for me as a gift from someone who didn't know I had a pair already. Not thinking ahead I opened the seal on the box when I got them to show my appreciation but what is inside is in plastic and a zipper case, and whats inside the ziper case is completely untouched, still with the plastic inserts to hold the battery and various wires/adapters in place.

They're definitely better than these Seller Refurbished selling on eBay right now for $169.

Special JUOT price- $150, will ship via USPS Priority Mail. Payment by PayPal or Chase Quick Pay.

Anyone interested?