• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Welcome to the home of the BirdOPrey5 channel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I've recently launched my YouTube channel, this is where new videos will be posted soon after they go public on youtube.

If you're a YouTube creator feel free to PM me and give me your channel URL and I'll add your videos here as well. Note- this offer is only for established forum members only, sorry. If you just showed up you're going to have to prove yourself a real person and contributor to the forum.

I may also add some quality YouTuber's I enjoy to the list.

Although I've had a YouTube channel to post random videos to for years and years it's only somewhat recently (2018) I've considered it anything more that a platform for random videos.

Here's the microphone test when I got my somewhat decent microphone, what I will consider my "first" video. Uploaded March 22, 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.