• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

What a saaad bunch of worthless b!tches

Well, I guess this is it, AZJeeper.

It's pretty pointless to mess around on JUOT anymore. I don't mind a couple worthless ****s thinking they are the sh!t online because they're pathetic pussies in the real world, so they try to swell up and talk sh!t about EVERYTHING, but it's not really worth it at all when you can't post ANYTHING without 95% flamage in return. I know a couple of you said wait it out, but patience was never a virtue I held in stacks.
One of the things that made it obvious was seeing threads started by noobs (not just me) and vets that were equally as pointless and absurd, yet the noobs' threads warranted serious backlash, when the vets' threads actually stemmed continuously, sometimes branching out and spawning new threads with varying, yet equally inane, topics. Don't get me wrong, some of the stuff was VERY entertaining. It was just the disrespectfulness thrusted on those with less time as a JUOT'er under their belt that made the whole thing a joke.
What sucks is that it's only maybe half of the trolls that spend all day on here that are those pussies mentioned before. But then there are the ones that are actually somewhat reserved on here, but ride the sacks of those candy-ass b!tches just so they can avoid incurring any of that flaming, themselves. I find that even MORE pathetic than the cyber-bad@$$es.

Don't think this site was purely retarded. AZJeeper and Noise seemed to pose as the greatest allies to newly-affixed JUOT'ers and, on behalf of them all, thanks, guys. Kevin was also pretty decent and kept above the line separating maturity and downright insignificance. There were also plenty that I never seemed to really hear from at all, and there WERE some that carried on "civilized" conversations whereby the thread topic was actually in discussion the majority of the time.
But, unfortunately, there are too many of the fawked-up, got-their-@$$es-kicked-too-much-in-high-school(and probably still do), mental cases that don't really bring anything valuable at all.
Just to name a few :
Bigot--I mean, Faggart--Taggart...whatever. What a posterboy for the gay militia. I'm sure you DO "collect" guns, d!ckweed, but you couldn't defend yourself hand-to-hand if you were attacked by a half-dead sloth with three legs cut off.
Speaking of which, Para[balls]gon, a.k.a, Faggart's personal inscriber...I gave you long enough...aside from doctoring the tat on my forearm, are you anywhere NEAR coming up with something original??
Then, there was the powder-puff girls, 2002tj, Brock, and Hooligan...like a trio of those EMO kids, but you're too chickensh!t to claim it amongst all the haters on here...LOL
These are the names I remember only because of their frequency as feeble dolts. A few other names really didn't even put forth enough effort to warrant mention. There was one, though, that I was surprised about. GoldenJeeper...with you and AZJeeper seeming like you were practically related when you talk to each other, it was a shock how much that was where the similarities ended. It seemed like you weren't here as much..ok, that's fine. But you only said like 3 things towards me and they were so dismally uninspired that it was more like someone was pulling a string on you or something. Weak, ESPECIALLY for a moderator.

Anyways, whether or not this warrants a ban, it doesn't really matter...there's just not enough entertainment here to make it worth not being able to interject my own comment without derailing the thread and having it aim directly for me, personally.
So, to those of you worth a sh!t, have a nice life. To the rest of you twats, have a SHORT life...please.

Well, I guess this is it, AZJeeper.

It's pretty pointless to mess around on JUOT anymore. I don't mind a couple worthless ****s thinking they are the sh!t online because they're pathetic pussies in the real world, so they try to swell up and talk sh!t about EVERYTHING, but it's not really worth it at all when you can't post ANYTHING without 95% flamage in return. I know a couple of you said wait it out, but patience was never a virtue I held in stacks.
One of the things that made it obvious was seeing threads started by noobs (not just me) and vets that were equally as pointless and absurd, yet the noobs' threads warranted serious backlash, when the vets' threads actually stemmed continuously, sometimes branching out and spawning new threads with varying, yet equally inane, topics. Don't get me wrong, some of the stuff was VERY entertaining. It was just the disrespectfulness thrusted on those with less time as a JUOT'er under their belt that made the whole thing a joke.
What sucks is that it's only maybe half of the trolls that spend all day on here that are those pussies mentioned before. But then there are the ones that are actually somewhat reserved on here, but ride the sacks of those candy-ass b!tches just so they can avoid incurring any of that flaming, themselves. I find that even MORE pathetic than the cyber-bad@$$es.

Don't think this site was purely retarded. AZJeeper and Noise seemed to pose as the greatest allies to newly-affixed JUOT'ers and, on behalf of them all, thanks, guys. Kevin was also pretty decent and kept above the line separating maturity and downright insignificance. There were also plenty that I never seemed to really hear from at all, and there WERE some that carried on "civilized" conversations whereby the thread topic was actually in discussion the majority of the time.
But, unfortunately, there are too many of the fawked-up, got-their-@$$es-kicked-too-much-in-high-school(and probably still do), mental cases that don't really bring anything valuable at all.
Just to name a few :
Bigot--I mean, Faggart--Taggart...whatever. What a posterboy for the gay militia. I'm sure you DO "collect" guns, d!ckweed, but you couldn't defend yourself hand-to-hand if you were attacked by a half-dead sloth with three legs cut off.
Speaking of which, Para[balls]gon, a.k.a, Faggart's personal inscriber...I gave you long enough...aside from doctoring the tat on my forearm, are you anywhere NEAR coming up with something original??
Then, there was the powder-puff girls, 2002tj, Brock, and Hooligan...like a trio of those EMO kids, but you're too chickensh!t to claim it amongst all the haters on here...LOL
These are the names I remember only because of their frequency as feeble dolts. A few other names really didn't even put forth enough effort to warrant mention. There was one, though, that I was surprised about. GoldenJeeper...with you and AZJeeper seeming like you were practically related when you talk to each other, it was a shock how much that was where the similarities ended. It seemed like you weren't here as much..ok, that's fine. But you only said like 3 things towards me and they were so dismally uninspired that it was more like someone was pulling a string on you or something. Weak, ESPECIALLY for a moderator.

Anyways, whether or not this warrants a ban, it doesn't really matter...there's just not enough entertainment here to make it worth not being able to interject my own comment without derailing the thread and having it aim directly for me, personally.
So, to those of you worth a sh!t, have a nice life. To the rest of you twats, have a SHORT life...please.

LOLz...why am i not surprised :jump:

I remember when I got into it with Taggart....few months back...over the police issue...those were the good ole days :)

Guess this guy just doesnt get it...

Wonder who stuck the bloody tampon up his a$$ sideways