• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

What a saaad bunch of worthless b!tches

JedA [JU]

Archived
Am I the only one in arkansas who doesn't do stuff to get themselves all RAARRRed up and leave.

There was that other guy who's name I can't remember. I think he had a really little head.

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
Oh my god I’m gonna have to attack old threads during the day tmrw
See if you can find anything with a guy by the name of Yellowdog in it. He was one of the alltime favorites around here.

Caution: Strong sexual content, adult themes, drug use, misogyny, and strong language.

:rockz:

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
See if you can find anything with a guy by the name of Yellowdog in it. He was one of the alltime favorites around here.

Caution: Strong sexual content, adult themes, drug use, misogyny, and strong language.

:rockz:
You really think shes ready for the :funnel: ?

Oats

I’ve been postin for a good decade i can handle some weird posts

The first post of this thread did kind of feel like those last few seconds before you can’t hold your breath anymore though

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I think the penicillin is supposed to treat the small dose he transmits. :tiphat:
We were down in Ft. Lauderdale last weekend meeting with some old friends heading out on a cruise and he mentioned this gal walking by that looked like a total skank......said he felt like he needed to start 'clapping' :rotflmao:

I told him if I got too close I would have to come home and go get some shots.