• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

What do you do if a chick changes her mind in the middle of an HJ ?

MJM [JU]

Archived
I'd tell her I don't masturbate, but I was going to have to have a cold shower, and then i'd go wack off in the shower.
Then I'd wack off every 2 nd day for a couple of weeks and save it all in a container in the freezer.
Then I'd invite her over again for dinner, after I have a bunch of jizz saved up and mix it into her portion of the meal. After an hour or 2, I would tell her what I did, and then laugh, a lot.

IMHO she might as well fawk you then if she has touched your cawk.

She has already cheated enough to be out the door at that point in my book.

I don't date her, just a FWB I picked up along the way I guess, she's not even sure if she'll stay with he BF/fiance/BF/fiance (it's been back and forth a couple of times)

She expected me to get out of bed and go in the bathroom to finish... I was like It's my bed, if you don't want to be here then you get out of bed!

:naw:
:yup: At least you handled it ok. Tell her to get the fawk out. Did she think you brought her over to hear her views on life or something? :jump:

I'd tell her I don't masturbate, but I was going to have to have a cold shower, and then i'd go wack off in the shower.
Then I'd wack off every 2 nd day for a couple of weeks and save it all in a container in the freezer.
Then I'd invite her over again for dinner, after I have a bunch of jizz saved up and mix it into her portion of the meal. After an hour or 2, I would tell her what I did, and then laugh, a lot.
:eek:
Awesome. Utterly disgusting, but pretty damn inventive. :thup2:

:yup: At least you handled it ok. Tell her to get the fawk out. Did she think you brought her over to hear her views on life or something? :jump:
:werd:

Hubjeep [JU]

Archived
She expected me to get out of bed and go in the bathroom to finish... I was like It's my bed, if you don't want to be here then you get out of bed!

:naw:
What would be the point of fapping alone in the bathroom, may as well look at her while fapping. :yup: I have no problem whackin' it in front of a women who is tired or not in the mood. :yup:

Most HJ's turn into BJ's in no time anyway. :yup: