• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Whats the best pellet grill?

Jeffery

Feeding a nation of slobs
Thought I wanted a Traeger till finding out they are made in china. :loser:

Any good american made? Looks like the weber is made here, but lots of problems :flee:

Im tired of pulling burnt up chared food off my propane grill. :naw:

Last edited:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I’d steer clear of the Weber. Plus it’s over priced.

Where is Big Joe, Pitt Boss, Cabelas, etc made? I never look at that shit.

Current Pit Boss smokers are designed by the same guys that started Traeger. They are less expensive than Traeger with the same designers.

Jeffery

Current Pit Boss smokers are designed by the same guys that started Traeger. They are less expensive than Traeger with the same designers.
Unfortunately.....

Pit Boss is a subsidiary of Dansons Inc., which also makes Louisiana Grills. It manufactures Pit Boss in China.

D-Dog

A slob, fed by Jeffery
VIP
Rec Tec 700 is the best at under $2,000.00, great warranty. I have 2-friends who have them and used to have Traeger, Green Mountain (GMG) and Pit Boss, they say there is no comparison. I used to have a Traeger and now a GMG but will go Rec Tec 700 next time.

Jeffery

Rec Tec 700 is the best at under $2,000.00, great warranty. I have 2-friends who have them and used to have Traeger, Green Mountain (GMG) and Pit Boss, they say there is no comparison. I used to have a Traeger and now a GMG but will go Rec Tec 700 next time.
Rec Tec = CHINA.

Just cant do it.

Jeffery

You are somewhat right, then go Yoder and pay for it.

Im looking at the silverbac.

Made in michigan

luv_jeeps

Mr. Martha
VIP
Ultra-Premium
RT-700 and smoker box should be here early next week. :beerchug:
Gonna burn it in and take some ribs for a spin.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
when I was a kid everyone seemed to have had a smoker in their yard, most were made out of ancient refrigerators, Probably no plastic in them. People tend to over complicate the process of smoking, I don’t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro