• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Wife & I opening a comic book shop!

ItsVenom

Hi! My Wife & I begin our journey of starting a dream of ours, opening our own comic book store! We are set to open next Friday, but we're going to offer online services also. To start off, we're giving away a free comic with every purchase. We'd appreciate it if you all checked us out!

Quik Comics

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
If you’re opening a store it’ll be way easier for people to find you if you have your address on your website and/or Facebook. It’s on neither.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Hi! My Wife & I begin our journey of starting a dream of ours, opening our own comic book store! We are set to open next Friday, but we're going to offer online services also. To start off, we're giving away a free comic with every purchase. We'd appreciate it if you all checked us out!

Quik Comics
we'd appreciate it if you'd fuck off

I kinda thought the trend was to get out of the comic store business? To put it another way, aren't comic book stores going out of business?

edit: Good luck!