• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Wow, I am impressed

glenn [JU]

Archived
I set off today for a new webcam, a USB hub, a USB thumb drive thingy.... came home with all of those, plus an HDTV set for my home office. I have to say, I am shocked at the better picture with this digital TV stuff. I set it up with both the DirectTV (non-hd as of yet) as well as the Rabbit Ears thing. Just with the over the air digital signals outta NYC, it is really amazing.

(cheap, no name HDTV from Sears.... so not bragging, just quite impressed with the quality of the over the air digital)

That is all for now, carry on.

I wonder how long that'll last. The only cheap home theater component I bought from Sears malfunctioned out of warranty. Should've realized you can't get a good DVD player without a recognizable brand name.

glenn [JU]

Archived
I wonder how long that'll last. The only cheap home theater component I bought from Sears malfunctioned out of warranty. Should've realized you can't get a good DVD player without a recognizable brand name.
For the price, if it lasts a couple or so years, I will be more than happy. It is always a crapshoot, no matter the brand IMHO.

VEGAMO [JU]

Archived
I set off today for a new webcam, a USB hub, a USB thumb drive thingy.... came home with all of those, plus an HDTV set for my home office. I have to say, I am shocked at the better picture with this digital TV stuff. I set it up with both the DirectTV (non-hd as of yet) as well as the Rabbit Ears thing. Just with the over the air digital signals outta NYC, it is really amazing.

(cheap, no name HDTV from Sears.... so not bragging, just quite impressed with the quality of the over the air digital)

That is all for now, carry on.

i was like rollin with my Jeep the other day and im like lets blow 5000 on some rims and low profile tires, I spent the cash and im like WOW I was shocked by the amount of bling and shinyness, it looked so much better than regular rims.

Not bragging, just saying.

glenn [JU]

Archived
who the fuck are you turd?

i was like rollin with my Jeep the other day and im like lets blow 5000 on some rims and low profile tires, I spent the cash and im like WOW I was shocked by the amount of bling and shinyness, it looked so much better than regular rims.

Not bragging, just saying.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
I bought my first Vizio before the last season of the Sopranos started. It still works, it's the garage TV.