• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Xbox One X - Massgenie Power Deal?

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I've never used this site before, but my friend has and said it's worth it if you can deal with not having instant gratification. We have a friend who is getting divorced, getting a new job, and moving into a new apartment in a new city. We though he might like an Xbox as a house warming gift since he's not getting cable TV and the Xbox can double as a gaming console and media device (Netflix, Prime Video, etc) and he had mentioned getting one. We pooled some cash and I'm trying this site to order the Xbox from. Best deal I can find anywhere else is ~$380 for the console and the game. This site has it for $340.

Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Video Game Console and Titanfall 2 with Nitro DLC - MassGenie

Anyone ever use them before? My basic understanding is that it's in effect a group buy and the seller sets a minimum number of orders required to get the price. Once the time expires, if the minimum is met, everyone who ordered gets the deal at the stated price. When we first looked, there were two orders required. I kept an eye on it and found it only needed one more last night so I placed my order. In theory, when the timer expires, we get the deal at that price.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I'm curious - I kind of want to jump in on that same deal with you. Got a new 4K TV for my man room so have been thinking about getting a One X so I could shuffle my One to the MBR and 360 to my Denali (yes, seriously.)

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
My deal closed around 4pm. Shows as awaiting shipment. Will let you know if/when it shows up. Ordered on Amex, so not super concerned with fraud/problems.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
My deal closed around 4pm. Shows as awaiting shipment. Will let you know if/when it shows up. Ordered on Amex, so not super concerned with fraud/problems.
When I look it shows as still open, closing a little after 4pm today.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Arrived today. Seems legit. Giving it to my friend tomorrow.