• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Youtube thinks that if I type "birdoprey5" i meant "bird of prey"

technobabbler

just throwing this out there....

I found birdoprey5 via Anti-Trekker. I tried finding more birdoprey5 content but I couldn't get any. birdoprey5 trek - YouTube

{edit: maybe I couldn't see it on mobile, but on desktop youtube does offer a search instead for birdoprey5?}

then I realized what was going on. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22birdoprey5%22+trek

Birdoprey5 deserves more attention but I think Youtube's auto-complete algos are getting in the way. Dunno how to get around youtube's spell-check algo. Just saying.

Cheers and qapla!

Last edited:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Thanks for the heads up!

On desktop in a browser I'm signed out of and never really use, doing a search for: birdoprey5

For me, on Android, on a Galaxy S7, I get similar results on both the YouTube App and YouTube mobile (in the browser.) Do you happen to be on an Apple device?

Qapla'