• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Foosball: It's Meltdown Time, week 2

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
Uga has no secondary. I wasn't expecting much from this season. I wish the Clemson game hadnt given me false hope.
Did you watch the game? I was 24-21 with 8 to go in the 4th. Clemson missed a FG and UGA should have had Gurleys 100 yd KO return called back for illegal wedge.

mcatdtJEEP

:disagree:

character issues. Not saying he won't play his ass off. I think he'll be a monster in the NFL.
Charector is why he won't get it this year, but no issues from now until December 2015.... and keep the stats going.... he'll be high on the Heisman list for 2015

mcatdtJEEP

he's gotta be top of the list for QB prospects. 2015 not found.
I just don't see that. I know, athletes have said "I'm coming back" only to declare for the draft..... but his NFL prospects have taken a hit.... rightfully so or not, they absolutely have. I think this past suspension is the worst thing for SEC fans because it forces him into another year of beating their asses, whereas, had his last incident just been dismissed by everyone, he may indeed, have left for the draft at the end of the season.

mcatdtJEEP

at this point, if Jameis passes gas at the wrong time... FSU will be forced to vacate it's national title from last season.... lol

Cornholio01

I just don't see that. I know, athletes have said "I'm coming back" only to declare for the draft..... but his NFL prospects have taken a hit.... rightfully so or not, they absolutely have. I think this past suspension is the worst thing for SEC fans because it forces him into another year of beating their asses, whereas, had his last incident just been dismissed by everyone, he may indeed, have left for the draft at the end of the season.
He isn't exactly your prototype college man :D

Still the #1 QB prospect, a top 5 pick. He'll leave & rightfully so.

You're a homer with a wish that aint coming true.

mcatdtJEEP

I recognize I just may be.... but there is a lot of articles from people like Tony Dungy saying he wouldn't risk a high pick on him at the end of this season.... so I'm sure there are plenty of others that are also concerned.

those articles benefit FSU by Jameis staying at least one more year.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
He isn't exactly your prototype college man :D

Still the #1 QB prospect, a top 5 pick. He'll leave & rightfully so.

You're a homer with a wish that aint coming true.
WAS a top 5 pick. He's a late first rounder now. With everything the NFL is going through, GMs are about to risk their job and their franchise on a top pick on a player with the major character flaws he has

mcatdtJEEP

WAS a top 5 pick. He's a late first rounder now. With everything the NFL is going through, GMs are about to risk their job and their franchise on a top pick on a player with the major character flaws he has
and this is why I think he stays another year..... he's at a pivot point in his career.... if he keeps his nose clean through 2015-2016 season (and keeps performing).... he can be seen as the turnaround player of the year.

He's done with Heisman this year.... but again, play well, keep nose clean..... he's high talk in 2015 Heisman race.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
and this is why I think he stays another year..... he's at a pivot point in his career.... if he keeps his nose clean through 2015-2016 season (and keeps performing).... he can be seen as the turnaround player of the year.

He's done with Heisman this year.... but again, play well, keep nose clean..... he's high talk in 2015 Heisman race.
and this is why you are mocked on this forum. :jump: