• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Foosball: It's Meltdown Time, week 2

John

Transplant
VIP
Loved seeing them get owned. Big ten deservedly took a big hit after that game and the ND/MI game.
jjj

mcatdtJEEP

Urban meyer Heart attack scare v. 3.0 anytime now.

They will lose 6 this season now they don't have Braxton Miller

I can't tell if Notre Dame is really that good, or just that UM is really that bad.

MSU.... They played well, til right at the end. They aren't horrible at least. The rest of the Big X is horrid. hell, even Nebraska needed a ridiculous play against, arkansas state, or something, to win.

FinlayZJ

Doing hoodrat things
VIP
this klempsum bro is mad
That gif is a couple years old, IIRC.

Suspending 2 starting O-Line really showed at UGA. That and our OC has no faith in the QB to throw it deep meant we became extremely 1 dimensional. We should bench Stoudt and throw the true frosh Watson to the wolves.

Lots of youth. Pretty much a 7-5 or 8-4 year. Freshmen, redshirts, and 2015 class point to a bright future.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
WEEK 3

NSFW ItBama Roll

dawgz :rotflmao:

Jesus I feel like I'm watching the braves.
F.u.c.k Mike Bobo and f.u.c.k. Mark Richt
2 weeks to prepare and we get our $ hit pushed in like this?
Play zone all night and let them play pitch and catch all night?
F.ucking Bobo with the bull $ hit long developing plays trying to be all cute.
1st and goal from the 4 and we dont run gurley. **** bobo.
F..cuking waste a time out when you need it on a useless challenge.
F..uck this team. Time to avoid sports talk for a week.
:jump:

John

Transplant
VIP
Uga has no secondary. I wasn't expecting much from this season. I wish the Clemson game hadnt given me false hope.