• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

U.S. Open

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
If I did anything, every fawking day since age 2 I better be the best at it or :/self:
You either have a lot of false self confidence or you've never done anything for a number of years. There are a shitload of people with 30 years of experience at something, and most of them aren't legendary at whatever that may be. They can't be, because it defies the definition of legendary. I doubt many of them are killing themselves because of it.

How long have you been jerking off? Probably at least 20 years - do you have any trophies for it? Sponsorships? Do you honestly believe you're the best on the planet, just because you've been doing it ever since your first boner?

Fleg

Bewbie
How long have you been jerking off? Probably at least 20 years - do you have any trophies for it? Sponsorships? Do you honestly believe you're the best on the planet, just because you've been doing it ever since your first boner?

Pretty sure they have competitions for jerking off. JLS should enter.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Pretty sure they have competitions for jerking off. JLS should enter.
I'll bet I could top him (I was gonna say beat him, but that didn't sound right,) and I didn't even qualify for the Open.

JLS

JUOT Refugee
VIP
he started golfing at age two. I've never done anything since that age. "A number of years" does not = since age 2. There will no doubt come along people who can golf better than him, nature of the game.

I've participated in sports for a number of years and I was decent/good BUT if I had competed/practiced/was dedicated since AGE 2 I would naturally be better than others.

Sorry you can't see that.

Fleg

Bewbie
he started golfing at age two. I've never done anything since that age. "A number of years" does not = since age 2. There will no doubt come along people who can golf better than him, nature of the game.

I've participated in sports for a number of years and I was decent/good BUT if I had competed/practiced/was dedicated since AGE 2 I would naturally be better than others.

Sorry you can't see that.
I think natural talent for something can still make up for years and years of practice in a hurry.

Fleg

Bewbie
Best of both worlds then. Natural talent and started playing when he was very young. The product speaks for itself.

twylie

VIP
Wait a minute - do you play? I might be a little pissed if you say yes and we haven't met up for a round yet. Unless you're good - I have no business playing with people that know what they're doing.
I play (infrequently) and am not good. We should play at Orchard Hills in Newnan.