• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

As if you needed another reason NOT to go to a Baseball game...

neevo

Limey Hippo
I'm not surprised you cant understand me. I speak English :jump:

We've also had sports stadium tragedies where a lot of folk were crushed to death. That's why stadiums around the world are designed as they are, fro lessons learnt here. ie We do it first and the rest follow :neevo:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I'm not surprised you cant understand me. I speak English ...fro lessons learnt here. ie We do it first and the rest follow :neevo:...
I'm assuming this "English" you're so proud of has no apostrophes, and has words like "fro" and "learnt."

Try not to be a ****ing idiot when calling someone else an idiot :paper:

neevo

Limey Hippo
I'm assuming this "English" you're so proud of has no apostrophes, and has words like "fro" and "learnt."

Try not to be a ****ing idiot when calling someone else an idiot :paper:
fro was a typo , meant form

learnt is English, learned is from one of the colonies :tiphat:

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
I'm not surprised you cant understand me. I speak English :jump:

We've also had sports stadium tragedies where a lot of folk were crushed to death. That's why stadiums around the world are designed as they are, fro lessons learnt here. ie We do it first and the rest follow :neevo:
Hillsborough was entirely about the utter incompetence of Engerland :agree:

mcatdtJEEP

Imagine if a terrorist or some nutter got in with a gun and fired off a few shots. He wouldnt kill many with a bullet but the resulting stampede/crush for the exit will kill many. Now if some of those in the crowd had CCW and tried shooting back, this would only exacerbate matters as nobody would know who was the bad guy and who the good, hence more panic

Those with CCW mat be great shots in a range but how good are they when they have people panicking around them and bashing into them when they are trying to take aim

I am sure that they are banning guns not because they hate guns but because they hate a panicked crowd more, the latter being the deadlier
Cuz riots never occur ar nannystate British fútbol stadiums

mcatdtJEEP

I've always wondered how much worse would 9-11 would have been had they targeted4 random college football stadiums with 70k-100k attendance each on just a normal sat vs 5k at their targets just 4 days earlier.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
I've always wondered how much worse would 9-11 would have been had they targeted4 random college football stadiums with 70k-100k attendance each on just a normal sat vs 5k at their targets just 4 days earlier.
it wasn't about the people, it was about what the buildings meant :slapz:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP

A shit load more people work in those buildings that what died.

neevo

Limey Hippo
I have no doubt they considered that and also hope they decided that it was impossible for their very basically trained pilots to be able to hit (so they dont try in the future)

The Superbowl would have been a more prominent target and very American in symbolism. A am sure that they wouldnt be able to do it now with the protection it must now have for precisely the reasons given