• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Brady suspended 4 games.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
It's a start I guess. Belicheat should be next.

They should have forfeited the win when it happened. Spare all of us that charade of a SB.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
no argument there, but you say it's okay to cheat as long as you would have won anyway?

It's the fact that he feels compelled to cheat thats the problem.
The NFL should not have changed the rules multiple times about ball procedures and should themself be solely responsible. Personally, I couldn't never throw worth a shit but an ex-NFL QB stated the other day that most of balls are scuffed/"broken-in"/inflated to the QBs preference and it didn't make that big of a difference. a new ball feels significantly different than one that has been practiced with and broken in. Allow all teams to provide the balls that have been broken in before the game to the NFL refs (number or mark them) and make the regs solely responsible.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
Lucky break for the Steelers, they are in NE first game of the season. :pirate:

unless of course baby brady appeals and wins.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
You know BHO was going ask about his balls. That would be quite the zinger coming from the POTUS.

I was just rewatching the interview where he says his balls were perfect and somehow manages to keep a straight face.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
The NFL should not have changed the rules multiple times about ball procedures and should themself be solely responsible. Personally, I couldn't never throw worth a shit but an ex-NFL QB stated the other day that most of balls are scuffed/"broken-in"/inflated to the QBs preference and it didn't make that big of a difference. a new ball feels significantly different than one that has been practiced with and broken in. Allow all teams to provide the balls that have been broken in before the game to the NFL refs (number or mark them) and make the regs solely responsible.

It's solely about the psi, not the amount it was or wasn't broken in.

mcatdtJEEP

It's solely about the psi, not the amount it was or wasn't broken in.
so I presume the NFL is going to suspend Aaron Rodgers now for OVER-INFLATING?

Aaron Rodgers likes his footballs overinflated | ProFootballTalk

or is this a Brady only punishment because he wins too much

this punishment is over social media pressure. The nfl can't figure out how to discipline

under-inflate NFL specifications ---> did you win the superbowl? ---->yes------>are you Tom Brady, the most hated man by everyone that doesn't cheer for the Pats ------> yes ------>suspended 4 games

over-inflate NFL specifications -----> are you Tom Brady? ------> no ----- carry on

smoke 3 joints - banned from the NFL
knock your woman out in an elevator ------>2 games ----------> social media demands more ---------> nm, make that indefinately

obstruct justice in a murder -------> Hall of Fame induction