• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Cell Insurance?

Ralph

VIP
Don't forget there is also the added benefit of getting tired of my battery life and throwing my phone into the lake.
And then wondering why, 10 years down the road, your daughter is suffering from lithium poisoning... oh... yeah... because she spent every summer swimming in that f*cking lake where all you assholes chucked your phones :naw:

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
And then wondering why, 10 years down the road, your daughter is suffering from lithium poisoning... oh... yeah... because she spent every summer swimming in that f*cking lake where all you assholes chucked your phones :naw:
Bro, I have to get the phone out of the lake to make the insurance claim.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Don't forget there is also the added benefit of getting tired of my battery life and throwing my phone into the lake.
I hadn't thought of that. That's a good idea. I can't do it because ours is a corporate account, so no in-store swaps -- I couldn't go the 1-2 days without my phone that our setup would require, since it's my internet connection for work stuff. I sure wish I could now that you pointed that out, though.

Jays89YJ

Udaho
VIP
Otterboxes are clunky pieces of shit. That came off day one, rolled no case for a few days until the Magpul case arrived.