• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Football rivalry week(s) is upon us......

walt [JU]

Archived
Thats not a very likely scenario.

I think you just don't like ND. :shush:
USC looked pretty fired up after getting shanked. But yes, I hate ND. Actually I hate them both. The only teams I hate more all reside in the state of Florida. But imo, ND is no better than the big east teams. Anyone can lose to the 2nd best team in the country (except OSU:agree:) I want them both to pick up at least 1 loss so Ark/Rut can go to the NC game.

Taggart [JU]

Archived
Rivalry week(s) is up on us. Which teams do you like?

Michigan vs. Ohio State

Auburn vs. Alabama

Colorado vs. Nebraska

Oregon vs. Oregon State

Florida vs. Florida State

Virginia vs. Virginia Tech

Clemson vs. South Carolina

Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

Georgia vs. Georgia Tech

USC vs. Notre Dame

Who ya got?

If your rivalry isn't listed, blame it on East Coast bias and the media not giving a ****. Sorry if I missed a real rivalry.
You missed the biggest and almost oldest rivalry turd, Army vs. Navy on Dec. 2.

CJ5 [JU]

Archived
An upset doesn't trump 21 SEC titles, 12 national titles, most double digit win seasons, most bowl appearences, and most bowl wins.

That is the only thing you guys can hang your hat on. Bwhahahahah

In this day and age though, your team sucks and your past three coaches suck.

Lets go for five in a row!

Fear the thumb, baby!!!!!!

War Eagle!!!!!

Rammer [JU]

Archived
You missed the biggest and almost oldest rivalry turd, Army vs. Navy on Dec. 2.
Only game of the year I religously watch.

I had no idea Rutgers was so high in the BCS, guys. With some help, if they run the table they could be in the big game. I didn't think that was possible a week ago.

Michigan vs. Ohio State

Auburn vs. Alabama

Colorado vs. Nebraska

Oregon vs. Oregon State

Florida vs. Florida State

Virginia vs. Virginia Tech

Clemson vs. South Carolina :shush:

Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

Georgia vs. Georgia Tech

USC vs. Notre Dame

Army vs. Navy

Ole Miss vs. LSU

Tennessee vs. Vandy

WV vs. Pitt

Tejas vs. Tejas Ass 2 Mouth
There are my picks.

shame on you for picking against your own alma mater :twak:
We have beat them 4 times in a row, and 8 of the last 9. I don't think that teams are ever "due" for a win, but you can't win them all. If you watched our last 3 games, we are playing like ****. We can't play offense, we can't defend the pass, and we can't cover kickoffs. We have been pouching kick offs and the other teams averages starting at their own 40 yard line. We are giving them a short field from the get go. USC will throw all over us, and win by 10 or more. It's not going to be pretty. The ONLY way we can win, is if our offensive coordinator gets his head out of his ass this weekend.