• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Favorite Old School Video Games? (SNES/Genesis years...)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I'm trying to remember the games I used to play on Sega Genesis and Nintendo Super NES, and also some original NES games.

Some of the ones I already remembered-

Street Fighter series
Mortal Kombat series
various Mario Brothers...
All the Sonic the Hedgehogs
Tetris
Columns
Dr. Mario
Paperboy
Marble Madness
Golden Axe series
Streets of Rage series
Desert Strike / Jungle Strike / Urban Strike
Sim City / Sim Earth
Spy Hunter
various Pac Mans
Arkanoid

What am I forgetting?

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Is urban strike the game where you blast the shit out of terrorists in dc with a chopper? If so, that was my favorite SNES game.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Crue Ball (Motley Crue pinball) on Genesis.

I bought a Genesis flash cart over the summer, now I just need a real Genesis. Picked up one for my Astrocade the same day.

Used to play Bulls Vs Blazers on SNES all the time. Decent NBA game.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Is urban strike the game where you blast the shit out of terrorists in dc with a chopper? If so, that was my favorite SNES game.
It is. My favorite was the original of the series, Desert Strike... Jungle Strike was the second (fighting drug dealer/terrorists in the jungles) and of course Urban Strike was fighting in the USA.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I never had an SNES, but had a Genesis. Honestly don't remember what games on it were good. I remember Altered Beast and Sewer Shark, and that's about it.

mcatdtJEEP

If 007, all nighter.
College roomies and I got into a fight over 007 on the n64. Perfect dark was like v. 2.0 of 007 with better weapons.

Had a triple kill with the railgun as 3players were in a line on 3 different floors.

One bullet, foot shot/chest shot/headshot