• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Favorite web browser?

mightytyke

Shoot, Move, Communicate!
VIP
Cyberfox is mine. It's fast, new iteration of Waterfox. Has a few hangups every now and then with some sites.

Tried Google Chrome, didn't like it.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I've been playing exclusively in Chrome for a couple of months. Generally works well though some things could be better.

I've noticed on JUOT in Chrome I cannot highlight a piece of text and bold it using Ctrl-B for example, yet I can do exactly that on other forums. Works just fine in Waterfox.

mightytyke

VIP
If you like waterfox, try out cyberfox. They hadn't updated waterfox in a while and saw that cyberfox was up to date.

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
Chrome seems good on my Mac, but it can be a resource hog. What's everyone's favorite Mac browser?

I switched from Firefox to Chrome a couple years ago. A lot of things I like better with Firefox, but Chrome feels slimmer and faster. Never heard of waterfox or cyberfox.

edit: my mistake, technically I use Chromium, not Chrome.

mightytyke

VIP
I have never heard of these fox things!
Mozilla. It's a pretty secure and fast browser. They have firefox, waterfox, and cyberfox. If you do download them and your webpage turns out smaller than it used to, hit ctrl and the number zero, it'll resize. Firefox is for 32bit systems. Waterfox and cyberfox are for 64 bit systems.

Qckslvr

succomb to the madness
Staff member
VIP
IE at home and work :jump:

I really have no complaints with IE. And both my home and work machines are built way overkill so resource hog not found..... yet