• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I met Jeffery last Friday night

gcb17 [JU]

Archived
He talked like a dim-witted southerner. His accent confused me. It was like a north Georgia redneck, but with out the twang. And he was drunk, which made him slur a little more.

Josh [JU]

Archived
whatever said:
How strange, he seems very bright in writing.

I've said it before, and i'll say it again. Jeffery in person vs. online is the most different personality I've ever met. By far.

Josh [JU]

Archived
whatever said:
He wasn't witty at all in person, even with an accent?

He didn't say much. I mean, he was a pleasant enough guy to hang with, but really, really quiet. Nice, but quiet.

Pollock, on the other hand, had a few things to say, and was quite the surprise as well. I found myself laughing multiple times with that guy.

Josh* said:
I've said it before, and i'll say it again. Jeffery in person vs. online is the most different personality I've ever met. By far.

Online,...... you have.... time.
Time to.... compose? Compose thoughts. But

you put them

toghether

into a

cohirent.... cohearent? coherent sentence.

But it all comes out as a quick thought rather than something that took at least five minutes to compose.

I might come across as witty and intelligent sometimes (I wish) but if you ask those who met me in York, you might hear I'm rather dull. A dullard if you will.

Josh* said:
He didn't say much. I mean, he was a pleasant enough guy to hang with, but really, really quiet. Nice, but quiet.

Pollock, on the other hand, had a few things to say, and was quite the surprise as well. I found myself laughing multiple times with that guy.

I really need to get out and meet some of you.

Then you will see how normal I make Jeffery seem. :D :D :D

Josh [JU]

Archived
techwrtr2 said:
Online,...... you have.... time.
Time to.... compose? Compose thoughts. But

you put them

toghether

into a

cohirent.... cohearent? coherent sentence.

But it all comes out as a quick thought rather than something that took at least five minutes to compose.

I might come across as witty and intelligent sometimes (I wish) but if you ask those who met me in York, you might hear I'm rather dull. A dullard if you will.
No, I think Jeffery really is quick witted, and his responses here are fairly quick. In person he was just quiet.

Josh [JU]

Archived
whatever said:
I really need to get out and meet some of you.

Then you will see how normal I make Jeffery seem. :D :D :D
Standing invitation here :D -but I don't think I can impress upon you how far off your internet persona you'd have to be at this point to rival jeffery.