• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

JEEP is at the Dr.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Getting new rear springs installed and a new RMS, she started dripping a little at about 140k. I ran max life in it since 70k, I guess it may have helped but no telling.

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
I'm getting mine back tonight from the Dr. Wouldn't pass inspection and I didn't have the time to work on it myself :bewhew: so I took it in. Needed a new taillight assembly, and to have the e-brake adjusted - all things I could do myself if I had the time to do it. :owned:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I don't think the Turdicon brakes work that way. They must be manually adjusted.
All disc and drum parking brakes work that way, but it can get stuck due to corrosion - since the shop is now breaking the adjusters loose do what I said every now and then and they'll keep adjusting themselves.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
All disc and drum parking brakes work that way, but it can get stuck due to corrosion - since the shop is now breaking the adjusters loose do what I said every now and then and they'll keep adjusting themselves.
Good to know. The parking brake in the LJ hasn't been holding all that great lately.