• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Kate Middleton Yellow Dress Blows in the Wind Pictures

Canadian_gal

Speaking of Kate Middleton nudes, there was a concern recently from the royal family that nude pics of Kate and William would be released. I guess they were vacationing and her sister had pics on her cell of them sun bathing nude(why would a sibling want to capture her sister nude????). Her cell was then reported stolen and the guy who stole it threatened to release it, but got arrested or something. There's still a worry that maybe someone made a copy of it, and will eventually release it.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
Speaking of Kate Middleton nudes, there was a concern recently from the royal family that nude pics of Kate and William would be released. I guess they were vacationing and her sister had pics on her cell of them sun bathing nude(why would a sibling want to capture her sister nude????). Her cell was then reported stolen and the guy who stole it threatened to release it, but got arrested or something. There's still a worry that maybe someone made a copy of it, and will eventually release it.
We can only hope. :thup2:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Hopefully Kate will release nude pics of her sister in retaliation.

Is it true every Canadian girl dreams of being a British princess?

Canadian_gal

Hopefully Kate will release nude pics of her sister in retaliation.

Is it true every Canadian girl dreams of being a British princess?
Probably? I know I wanted to be a princess when I was younger, although I didn't specify if wanted to be a British one! :rotflmao: