• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

my new Jeep...

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I don't have to trust you on that one, bruh :jump: They shouldn't put those ****ers on the other side of a hill without some kind of warning. You know we're all drunk by the 15th hole, dickheads :clapping:
I was on a public course, grabbed my bag, ran to the parking lot and hauled ass :jump:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I was on a public course, grabbed my bag, ran to the parking lot and hauled ass :jump:
We were on an unnamed nice-ish course in Destin, FL. We found that a foursome can get the cart out. I would have raked it just out of proper etiquette, but we really wanted other players to see the tracks and wonder :beerchug:

John

Transplant
VIP
The wife's made a shitload of good noise, but not much go. Same story with the 4.7 in her XK. That ****er sounds good.
4.7l does sound good. The 4.7l in my WJ wasn't any faster than the V6 in the Xterra but it sounded a lot better.

The 3.7l on the other hand does not sound good and is not quick. The only time I ever had fun driving one was abusing a brand new base model 6 speed manual 2wd. It laid decent rubber when you pop the clutch at 5k rpm. I kinda felt bad for the person who bought that but it had a lifetime power train warranty.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
If you really want to iron out the facts, the 4.0l V6 in the Nissan is faster. Hell, it's faster 0-60 than the 4.7l ho and the 5.9l. :eek: :eek:
Its close to the 4.7, but the Jeeps were all faster.
The Xtera was 7.4/15.8
The Nizzle was 6.8/15.2
The 4.7HO was 6.9/15.4
The regular 4.7 was 7.4/15.7

Its OK to be wrong since you no longer work for Jeep.

John

Transplant
VIP
Yeah, I just don't care about this enough to discuss it much further.
jjj

I never timed mine, but it felt like it was easily in the 6 sec range. Especially after I took off the wide open throttle restriction. Not anywhere close to as fast as my Audi though. Especially, not on the hwy.