• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

So When Do We See The LA Jags?

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
She looks like the kind you would take home to mom, right after she ****ed your brains into putty and blackened your eyes with her tits. I like her. If I weren't in a public parking lot at Butler University at the moment, I might rub one out. The co-eds out here are smokin', anyway. :beerchug:

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
I hope they put it downtown LA. If they do the city of industry thing its going to F up traffic.
Like Downtown won't get fubar'd? There will be so much traffic if that stadium gets built it will kill the thrill. At least with Industry it is easily accessible by 3 freeways (not just one) and has massive land area to expand should the need arise. I dread the construction of Farmers Field because I know our company will be there daily during the worst part of the day. Only time I feel ok driving there is before 5am. After that the shit hits the fan.

Socrates Rules

Sage
VIP
Like Downtown won't get fubar'd? There will be so much traffic if that stadium gets built it will kill the thrill. At least with Industry it is easily accessible by 3 freeways (not just one) and has massive land area to expand should the need arise. I dread the construction of Farmers Field because I know our company will be there daily during the worst part of the day. Only time I feel ok driving there is before 5am. After that the shit hits the fan.
I don't care about downtown traffic. I just hate the 60 on the weekend when all the Asians are crowding into little hong kong.

Football stadiums are the ultimate NIMBY.

I always thought they should have one in LB where the Spruce Goose was.

Socrates Rules

Sage
VIP
She looks like the kind you would take home to mom, right after she ****ed your brains into putty and blackened your eyes with her tits. I like her. If I weren't in a public parking lot at Butler University at the moment, I might rub one out. The co-eds out here are smokin', anyway. :beerchug:
As a Dad with a 21yr old daughter that girl looks young, waaay too young.

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
Sure was NIMBY when they wanted to build a stadium in Irwindale before Al took the Raiders back to O-town. My thing is why not renovate the Coliseum? We have enough stadiums in the area that we do not need to build anew. Farmers Field will be a disaster if/when it gets the go ahead.

Wagonslayer

I solve problems.
VIP
Farmers field will be a complete and epic clusterfawk of , In Walnut/Industry is slightly better; Monday and Thursday night games will be teh suck. The coliseum needs to be razed, and the ground salted..

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
Farmers field will be a complete and epic clusterfawk of , In Walnut/Industry is slightly better; Monday and Thursday night games will be teh suck. The coliseum needs to be razed, and the ground salted..
The coliseum is still vital to USC, they do not want to share the Rose bowl with UCLA, now that would be a clusterfawk. Rose bowl is a bitch to get to as it is.

DH350nWo

Meh
VIP
whoever comes back, will they half ass a preseason facility in Oxnard like Al did with the Raiders when they were still in LA?:pirate:
Of course. People need to realize LA is not a sports town. Watch most sporting events hosted here and watch the stands clear midway through the game. Put a pro franchise in Vegas and it will fare much better than in LA.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist
Of course. People need to realize LA is not a sports town. Watch most sporting events hosted here and watch the stands clear midway through the game. Put a pro franchise in Vegas and it will fare much better than in LA.
:wifey:'s aunt lives in the hood of the country club the Raiders used as their facility, the only way you could tell was that there was a goal post in front of the clubhouse. No wonder the Raiders were so good in the early 90's :rotflmao: