• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

This chick loves her Jeep

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
I KNOW!!!!!

It is a "92" STOCK ZJ w/200K on it.

It is riding better w/the new tires. :pirate:
How the fawk do people get to 200K in these things without setting them on fire? I'm replacing shit all the time. Rear controls arms are next up.

Even at its best it rides like a buckboard and sucks gas.

How the fawk do people get to 200K in these things without setting them on fire? I'm replacing shit all the time. Rear controls arms are next up.

Even at its best it rides like a buckboard and sucks gas.
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh it has an oil and bad PS leak...but from what T/Matt says it has the better tranny/xfer case...and only has the 6cyl in it.

To be honest...the inside is fing clean...and outside just fading paint.

BUT it is a stocker..no cladding, no RR, not even PDL/Windows and no leather.....not sure you could get more stock lol.

John in MA

They see me rollin'
VIP
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh it has an oil and bad PS leak...but from what T/Matt says it has the better tranny/xfer case...and only has the 6cyl in it.

To be honest...the inside is fing clean...and outside just fading paint.

BUT it is a stocker..no cladding, no RR, not even PDL/Windows and no leather.....not sure you could get more stock lol.
Mine's a 6, too. I have the 231 (good xfer case) but the 42RE (bad tranny.) It's really fing clean, only has 108K on it, and is in Laredo trim. But damn all the work I've done on that POS. I feel like crying when I talk to someone with a Toyota and they've only changed the oil since 1993.

Think I'm gonna pussy out and get a RAV4 or something.

Mine's a 6, too. I have the 231 (good xfer case) but the 42RE (bad tranny.) It's really fing clean, only has 108K on it, and is in Laredo trim. But damn all the work I've done on that POS. I feel like crying when I talk to someone with a Toyota and they've only changed the oil since 1993.

Think I'm gonna pussy out and get a RAV4 or something.
:beerchug:

Not sure which K's has but T and Matt both said they are the best.

She fing loves driving the damn thing..plus JUST paid off the TJ....would be nice to not have a car payment for a while but at some point we are going to get something for her.