• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Water butt, water butt, water butt!

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
NOW YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. EDUCATE YOURSELF.
Ask yourself for a second what it takes to grow quality weed. Are there special supplies that only exist in CO? No, there are not.

Special sunlight and/or special grow lights? No, there are not.

Special water? No, there is not.

Special techniques the rest of the world doesn't know about? No, there are not.

Special seeds that the rest of the world can't get? No, there are not.

I believe you need to think harder about who the dolt is, and who doesn't know what he is talking about.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Ask yourself for a second what it takes to grow quality weed. Are there special supplies that only exist in CO? No, there are not.

Special sunlight and/or special grow lights? No, there are not.

Special water? No, there is not.

Special techniques the rest of the world doesn't know about? No, there are not.

Special seeds that the rest of the world can't get? No, there are not.

I believe you need to think harder about who the dolt is.
You have grossly under estimated the industry here. There are growers that develop legal proprietary strains that can only be obtained under license. Similar to a beer brand or style. So to this you're completely wrong but I can understand why. Come out and talk to the people that are in the industry, it's no rinky dink deal.

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
You have grossly under estimated the industry here. There are growers that develop legal proprietary strains that can only be obtained under license. Similar to a beer brand or style. So to this you're completely wrong but I can understand why. Come out and talk to the people that are in the industry, it's no rinky dink deal.
So you are telling me that CO has access to special seeds that are protected by law and no one else in the world can get them.

Interesting theory. Here's another interesting theory for you: The Black Market. You would be surprised how people can be motivated to break such laws and agreements if given enough money.