• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Redneck road rage = instant karma

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
Not at all. It provided me with video entertainment of a shaved headed, peabrained Super Doody driver getting enraged and crashing. Would have been better if the cow in the Jeep Patriot filming would have crashed right after him. Preferably into a Harley rider.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:rotflmao:

tink

My Fawking leg hurts
VIP
Not at all. It provided me with video entertainment of a shaved headed, peabrained Super Doody driver getting enraged and crashing. Would have been better if the cow in the Jeep Patriot filming would have crashed right after him. Preferably into a Harley rider.

:untrue::agree:, now make that a crotch rocket and I will get on board.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
FL and AL, I swear nobody has a ****ing clue how lanes work. If you're catching up on people they'll even move left to get out of your way, for ****'s sake.

So he wants her to break the law

In fl traffic moves to the right but in town (not on the istate) where people need to turn left..... tough shiz behind me I'm doing the speed limit.
Does this mean you've never read a driver's manual, or that you don't give a ****?

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
No tickets no wrecks....

Idgaf to answer you. This wasn't on the interstate.... when you have left turns.... standard "move right" doesn't apply
LOL, yes it does. You aren't answering to me, it's in books and shit. Remember when your daddy took you to the state patrol post to get the manual you could study to pass your learner's test? That book would have told you how lanes are used if you had read it. Lots of bad drivers have no tickets and accidents, because the rest of the world is dodging their stupid ass :rotflmao:

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP

Every once in a while, I read something on here that actually makes me LOL.

:hattipper:

:oac:

mcatdtJEEP

I've had a taillight out for a year with the van.... I will sell it that way.

I also forgot to put the 08 sticker on my tag. Didn't notice until I went to put the 09 sticker on. I had it....just forgot I didn't do it

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Just because you want to speed, doesn't mean I gotta get out of your way....

My left lane driving is safer than your speeding
Wrong. The left lane is a passing lane, not a cruising lane. You are responsible to move over to allow faster traffic to overtake you on the left. It's the law in the majority of the civilized world, though the crappy drivers in the US usually don't get cited for it.

Bottom line, if you refuse to move right, you're a bad driver.

Justin

Damn.
VIP

:jump:

BobKid

Bite me!
VIP
Just because you want to speed, doesn't mean I gotta get out of your way....

My left lane driving is safer than your speeding
Have fun dodging that handful of pennies I'm tossing out in front of you as I blow by your slowpoke butt. :flipoff: