• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Redneck road rage = instant karma

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Not even really sure how he lost control. What an idiot.

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
Actually... it looks like she was passing trucks, but he moved over before she could move to the right....

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
They were both stupid. She should have moved over even if she was already going at or above the limit. He should have moved on instead of trying to prove how much of a douche he could be and wrecking his truck because of his doucheness.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Anyone else concerned that everyone seems to be worried more about filming the idiots around them rather than actually driving their own vehicle?
Not at all. It provided me with video entertainment of a shaved headed, peabrained Super Doody driver getting enraged and crashing. Would have been better if the cow in the Jeep Patriot filming would have crashed right after him. Preferably into a Harley rider.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
A trifecta!!!!

I would only hope she kept filming while said crash was happening. More entertainment!

Not at all. It provided me with video entertainment of a shaved headed, peabrained Super Doody driver getting enraged and crashing. Would have been better if the cow in the Jeep Patriot filming would have crashed right after him. Preferably into a Harley rider.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: