• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

18 year old chick explains why the age of consent should be 14.

wank

unknown entity
VIP
What is the 2013 Age of Consent in Vermont?

The Vermont legal Age of Consent for sexual contact is 16 years old. There are a total of A total of thirty one states have set their age of consent at 16, the lowest age of consent in any state.

A close-in-age exemption to the Vermont legal age of consent allows a minor 15 or 16 years old to engage ins sexual contact with a partner up to 19 years of age.

Vermont Close-In-Age Exemption

Vermont has a close-in-age exemption, also known as a "Romeo and Juliet law", to the legal age of consent. This provision allows partners who are close in age, or both under the Vermont age of consent, to engage in consensual sex without fear of prosecution under Vermont age of consent regulations. For more information, read about close-in-age exemptions.

Man of Sin

Was looking for her nude pictures. Came across this topic and noticed a comment I felt compelled to reply to.

Under 18 there should be a two-three year difference law when over 13. 16 year olds should not be getting with 21 year olds, but a 19 year old with his/her 16 year old significant other should not be an issue.
Actually, 16 with a 21 year old doesn't seem like a issue either.
Two studies have investigated the association between age difference and aspects of females' sexual debut. Abma and colleagues used 1995 NSFG data to examine partner age difference in the context of measuring "wantedness" of first intercourse. Their findings suggested that wantedness is inversely related to the age difference between a young woman and her partner, and that it may be related to her limited control over the situation.6 Furthermore, Leitenberg and Saltzman found that among females who had had first sexual intercourse at ages 11-12, those who had a partner five or more years their senior had an elevated risk of attempted suicide, substance abuse and pregnancy. Among females who had had first intercourse between the ages of 13 and 15, having older partners was associated only with truancy. In contrast, among females whose age at first intercourse was 16-18, having older partners was not linked to these negative outcomes. Thus, adverse effects of partner age difference may lessen as females mature.7
Sexual Intercourse and the Age Difference Between AdolescentFemales and Their Romantic Partners

That being said 16 seems fine and is most common age of consent in most states and countries. I haven't come across a rationale reason why the age of consent should be 18 and for many other age based laws. I think older folks fooling around with 13-15 year olds should be a misdemeanor with a punishment of a fine to 1 year of prison. Truancy isn't bad enough to be considered a felony and prison should only be for obvious exploitative behavior.

Last edited:

Man of Sin

Thanks for the welcome. If that 18 year old had sex with me at 14 I think the she should get is probation at most. Anybody else with me?

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Was looking for her nude pictures. Came across this topic and noticed a comment I felt compelled to reply to.

Actually, 16 with a 21 year old doesn't seem like a issue either.

Sexual Intercourse and the Age Difference Between AdolescentFemales and Their Romantic Partners

That being said 16 seems fine and is most common age of consent in most states and countries. I haven't come across a rationale reason why the age of consent should be 18 and for many other age based laws. I think older folks fooling around with 13-15 year olds should be a misdemeanor with a punishment of a fine to 1 year of prison. Truancy isn't bad enough to be considered a felony and prison should only be for obvious exploitative behavior.
If the age of consent should be 16, why not make that the legal age of adulthood? Vote, work, drink, military, prison sentences... Everything.

Man of Sin

If the age of consent should be 16, why not make that the legal age of adulthood? Vote, work, drink, military, prison sentences... Everything.
Everything? No, some parts of our minds and bodies mature earlier/later than others. Such as basic intelligence reaching maturity before social-emotional maturity and 16 is already the work age in most states and 14 for some.

Last edited:

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Everything? No, some parts of our minds and bodies mature earlier/later than others. Such as basic intelligence reaching maturity before social-emotional maturity and 16 is already the work age in most states and 14 for some.
Oh so they are mentally and emotionally mature enough to have sex but not work or serve in the military? You're a fawking idiot. :naw:

Man of Sin

Oh so they are mentally and emotionally mature enough to have sex but not work or serve in the military? You're a fawking idiot. :naw:
Not sure if you're serious. I didn't say anything like that, but that there should not be single age for everything. Oh and most states do have the AOC lower than the military enlistment age.

Last edited: