• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

2003 Rubicon

34ford

'03 Rubi

I have one 14 k mikes no smoke/kids/pets always garaged both tops ,auto, all options,not 1 scratch , 100% un -molested. Will sell for same price. p.m. If interested. 34:D

Wharf Rat

Ooomph Ooomph
VIP
Do either of them have a rack and a collection of yard tools on the roof?

Cuz I love me some yardwork.

Socrates Rules

Sage
VIP
trade for large collection of 50s, 60s and 70s baseball cards?
Maybe, did I tell you my tragic baseball card story? No?, then I will.

In sixth grade we had an auction at school to raise money for pagan babies. Girl brought in her dad's baseball card collection. Heavy on 1940's and 50's and had cigar cards from the 20's. Had complete set of 1956-58 Yankees, at least starting lineup.

I bid a quarter, another kid went to 30 cents, I had to borrow a dime from my cousin to win the auction.

We had those cards, along with our own, basically every card from 62-69.

I went to chair force, he kept cards for 'safekeeping'. In about 77 cards got popular, and so did cocaine, at least with him.

I got back from Okinawa in 79 and was stoked, cards like ours were selling for hundreds if not thousands of dollars each.

Cousin had no more card, they were 'stolen', but he did have a huge cocaine habit and money to fund it for a while.

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP

In sixth grade we had an auction at school to raise money for pagan babies. Girl brought in her dad's baseball card collection. Heavy on 1940's and 50's and had cigar cards from the 20's. Had complete set of 1956-58 Yankees, at least starting lineup.

I bid a quarter, another kid went to 30 cents, I had to borrow a dime from my cousin to win the auction.

I went to chair force, he kept cards for 'safekeeping'. In about 77 cards got popular, and so did cocaine, at least with him.

I got back from Okinawa in 79 and was stoked, cards like ours were selling for hundreds if not thousands of dollars each.

Cousin had no more card, they were 'stolen', but he did have a huge cocaine habit and money to fund it for a while.
shit son, i'd slap the powder off his nose for that

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP

Did you bury him in the desert?

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
16 grand for 34ford's sounds reasonable to me. Too bad my next car budget is 10 grand. :(