• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

An IMPORTANT thread about whunnold.

Taggart [JU]

Archived
Excellent, maybe we can get a whole page filled with threads about him. Since Reminturd is gone (?) we have no one to obsess over.

DHMeieio said:
Excellent, maybe we can get a whole page filled with threads about him. Since Reminturd is gone (?) we have no one to obsess over.
Remington was way more interesting... I've caught this guy in too many contradictions for such a short time span... *sigh* Kinda wish Para was here for some real entertainment. Does that make me evil or something?

Dookie [JU]

Archived
Dandelyn said:
Remington was way more interesting... I've caught this guy in too many contradictions for such a short time span... *sigh* Kinda wish Para was here for some real entertainment. Does that make me evil or something?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:banghead:

BobKid said:
So you're proud of being considered abnormal? :puzzled:
Hmm... well, knowing some of the females I know, I really wouldn't want to be lumped into the same category as them... So I'll just be over here in my own category.

EDIT: Why be ordinary when you can be extraordinary... that's what I always say. ;)

Taggart [JU]

Archived
Dandelyn said:
Yes, and slightly retarded. :agree: