• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Anyone interested in an XBox 360 with like 20 games?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
It's the older design but from 2007 or 2008, it has the HDMI port built in.

Have like 20 games including Halo 3, a bunch of various Call of Duty titles, and some others, will get a full list and pics later.

Have 3 wireless controllers. (2 in excellent condition, one is worn.)
60 GB drive
Have extra 20 GB drive as well, will throw it in if you want it, else it gets trashed.

Also includes DVD remote.

Thinking like $160 shipped to you (figuring it will cost me $20 to $30 to ship, it's going to be a big and fairly heavy box.)

Actual gaming hours on this unit is relatively small. I bought this to play on my lunch hour at work, that got old after about a month... took it home where it sat unused until my original 360 died. Swapped it with this one where I mostly watched movies on it until about a year ago when I got the Amazon Fire TV since then I haven't had need to use it at all.

The games themselves are in excellent condition, both the discs and the boxes.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Games:

Crackdown
NBA Live '06
Madden '06
Perfect Dark Zero
Star Trek Legacy
Scene It (Party game with 4 wireless buzz-in controllers)
Call of Duty: MW3
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Lego Indiana Jones / Kung Fu Panda (2 games in one case)
Halo 3
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Gears of War
Gun
King Kong

Hardware:

60 GB Xbox 360 from 2007 or 2008
Power Brick
Memory Card
Headset
4 Wireless Controllers for "Scene It" game
IR Adapter
DVD/Media Center Remote Control
3 Controllers (2 like new, 1 well used)

You will need: An HDMI cable to connect to your HDTV, batteries for some controllers

I took out the extra hard drive I first mentioned, at best it would be 20gb, haven't tested to see if it works, just tossing it.

Also you will get (but not pictured because I can't be sure it works) Grand Theft Auto 5. I installed it last year, I go to to work but it was buggy as hell. I don't think it's my game but I'm not going to sell you the game. You get it free with everything else, if it works for you, great, if not, toss it out.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
What does it do?
You can play DVDs
You can connect to network media players (DLNA) and watch movies/videos
You can download apps for Netflix, Hulu, and others to watch video that way
You can play games of course
You can sign up for an Xbox Live Gold account for approx $50/year and download "free" games and do more things. Play many Xbox games against people online.

You can view photos on USB sticks (or play videos on USB sticks)...

Kind of a media center / game console.

It does NOT play BluRays.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I can do all that on my computer. Can it torrent bluray movies?
I don't know what that means. Can it play downloaded blurays? If they are in MP4 format, sure.

Can it upload movies via a torrent client- no, not unless you hack it to run some custom OS on it.