• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Arlington, DC, Bmore and surrounding area peeps....

VTkipTJ [JU]

Archived
PA drivers are the worst

either 30 over the speed limit or 10 under

that said most knuckle draggers in MD can't drive in the rain or snow, or at all in the city.

eysdan [JU]

Archived
PA drivers are the worst

either 30 over the speed limit or 10 under

that said most knuckle draggers in MD can't drive in the rain or snow, or at all in the city.
While I'll admit there are bad drivers in PA, they are definitely not the worst. Driving in DC/Arlington would make me go postal. They fawking honk at you for no reason. New England drivers are bad too. I saw some dumbass from CT backing down an on ramp once. WTF?

While I'll admit there are bad drivers in PA, they are definitely not the worst. Driving in DC/Arlington would make me go postal. They fawking honk at you for no reason. New England drivers are bad too. I saw some dumbass from CT backing down an on ramp once. WTF?
I've seen that here in Pennsyltucky occasionally.

You get used to it after a while.

Sorry, that was me......USE YOUR FREAKING SIGNALS NEXT TIME YOU PULL IN TWO FEET IN FRONT OF ME!