• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Atlas Shrugged

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I finally saw the movie yesterday... I really was not too impressed- the movie itself is decent, but knowing what the book is really about stopping Part I where they did you really don't/wouldn't get it. I think they are planning 3 parts... Part I was only 90 minutes... seems like they should have gone with a 2 hour+ movie and just did it in two parts. 2 Hour+ movies are more common these days and this would be one you'd expect to go that long anyway.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
OK- recently saw Part II- I thought part 2 was the better movie, maybe the sci-fi nerd in me. critics like it even less than first though from what I hear.

Now I want to see part 3.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
wasn't the cast all different in part II, that would ruin it for me I think

redshirt25

Overt Lurker
VIP
Read the book but haven't seen either of the movies yet; been afraid it would "ruin" it for me like what happens to damn near every Stephen King book turned movie.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
I acutally thought taylor and Reardon were perfectly cast in the first one