• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: ALL FORMER OTN SUBSCRIBERS

It has been brought to my attention that OTN Subscriptions are continuing to bill out despite the fact that there is no more OTN. Believe me, if I had access to this account I would have terminated all subscriptions and refunded all monies long ago, but it would appear DH is not quite as thorough and it is his account.

If you had previously paid for an OTN subscription you will need to log into Paypal and cancel this recurring subscription, unless you want to keep paying Bruce for nothing...

PS - mods, sorry for putting this here but I know of no other place where the majority of OTN-refugees hang out and this involves fraud so they needed to know. I now return to my normally darkened state...

ABQ-TJ [JU]

Archived
Jesus Christ!

No wonder my mortgage check bounced this past month! :banghead:

Thanks for letting us know, Chazz...you're a stand-up guy :beerchug:

Virgil [JU]

Archived
There were a few, don't know exactly how many, but Chazz was just trying to give people a heads up.
Maybe instead of a smartass comment, you could make it a sticky.
No need to make it a sticky; the title already begins with "ATTN:". If that does not get people to read it, then probably nothing will. ;)

If our server had less stuff on it, the site would likely run faster as well. If it were not a free access (no charge to users), it would probably have less stuff on it. Every server/host seems to have problems at one time or another. The server site for another place where I hang out has been having major downtime problems (not "issues"..... PROBLEMS) lately. Even the servers at work went nutso a while ago. The backup system also went nutso. :eek: Not a fun time for a few days.

No need to make it a sticky; the title already begins with "ATTN:". If that doe snot get people to read it, then probably nothing will. ;)

If our server had less stuff on it, the site would likely run faster as well. If it were not a free access (no charge to users), it would probably have less stuff on it. Every server/host seems to have problems at one time or another. The server site for another place where I hang out has been having major downtime problems (not "issues"..... PROBLEMS) lately. Even the servers at work went nutso a while ago. The backup system also went nutso. :eek: Not a fun time for a few days.
Glenn? NAXJA much? :laughup: