• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

ATTN: And, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mazaks [JU]

Archived
oof!

yeah, a body lands on my rental house and the first thing I'm gonna do is call the landlord.:idmo:

fawkin people are amazing.

I guess the other jumpers didn't see him coming and maybe already had there chutes open and saw him fall past...

Brain fart or something?? Damn. I wonder if the tape has any commentary from him as he fell... "Whoops, forgot my parachute, sorry mom, I love ya, I'll see ya out there."

oof!

yeah, a body lands on my rental house and the first thing I'm gonna do is call the landlord.:idmo:

fawkin people are amazing.
Obviously too late for an ambulance and who knows what else might fall out of the sky. Landlord better get over and fix this before something else comes crashing through the roof!

will_m [JU]

Archived
Geesh, that guy showed every symptom of being suicidal.

$20 he had no friends and no one wanted to be his friend either. :yup:

Virgil [JU]

Archived
<-- Turn off that heat lamp!!!!!!!!!!!111

Obviously too late for an ambulance and who knows what else might fall out of the sky. Landlord better get over and fix this before something else comes crashing through the roof!
Aside from that, the ambulances were probably all too busy to deal with that..... all those people wanting to go to the ER's because the ER's are air-conditioned (yes, that does happen, and all too often).

I used to travel through the Duanesburg area fairly often; their FD had an ambulance that had been previously known as "85Yugo".:rotflmao: